- Peppers (yellow, red)
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Olive oil
Please see the HOW TO pictures at the bottom of the recipe.
1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash the peppers and put them (as they are! no cleaning!) in the oven.
3. Take them out only when they look very sad, wet (the water comes out) and the skin is black.
4. We need to take the skin off the peppers. To make it easier I usually put them in a plastic bag for a while & then clean.
5. Slice the peppers. Or better tear them with your hands in stripes.
6. Put them in a deep container and add salt, parsley and a generous amount of olive oil. I usually cover them “with the head” 🙂
Serve in a deep small plate.
They are amazing! Buon Appetito!!
P.S. I know Italians wouldnt like that (it is against the law to play with the food in Italy) but instead of parsley you can add dry oregano!! I love it!!
Please check out your HOW TO here