Continuing extra light theme.
Once you are done with your extra light soup 😉 you are ready for a dessert. Well, if you are of course. Probably it would be weird to have a dessert straight after soup. Better instead! haha 🙂
Any way! A terrific chocolatiest, lightest and healthiest dessert is in town! Please welcome Choco Chestnut Pudding.
- 50 gr dark chocolate (70+% cacao)
- 100 gr cooked chestnuts (I use this ones) Attanzione: dont buy a chestnut mix. It is salty – for savoury dishes!
- 1 tb. sp. cocoa powder
- 5 whole pitted dates (or, if you want a Low GI version, use figs, prunes or blueberries!)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes (can be also called desiccated coconut)
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt slowly in a double boiler and set aside.
- Puree the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the melted chocolate and pulse until all the ingredients are combined.
- Add about 1/2 cups of water and check the consistency. It should be soupy. Don’t worry – it will firm up as it cools! You can prepare a few portions and keep in the fridge for “the case of emergency” 😉
Play with the ingredients proportions – add more choco or berries/fruits if you like. I love it this way!