I am Russian. I live in Britain. My husband is Italian. My friends are from all over the world. Hmm… how does this work? Mixture of traditions, cultures, habits etc, etc. Lots of cooking and eating habits as well. I am looking for a balance in all this melting pot and find MY way, the way that is good for ME. It has taken me many years to find it and I am happy about the result at the moment. One of the ingredients of my lifestyle is That Secret Ingredient 🙂
There are loads of “diet improvement” programmes on British TV. I like some of them, when they educate people to cook from scratch instead of stuffing their faces with the supermarkets’ ready-made meals. But most of the time they piss me off, when they just telling people to cut calories. Booooohhhhh…. Its not gonna help anyone, Do You Understand??? People would be just starving themselves until that celebration, beach holidays, meeting or whatever. And then they simply go back to their chips, pizzas, burgers etc because they are just were constantly hungry and were not learning any new habits!
In this blog I am sharing loads of things that can help you get new habits, that will allow you live happier and healthier lives, full of good energy.
One of my recent discoveries is Himalayan salt. Using it is now my new wonderful habit. I learned about it from Claudia, who is vegan and knows loads about healthy ingredients. (By the way, it was her to told me about that wonderful Raw Strawberry Cheesecake.) So, what is Himalayan salt and why it is better than usual salt or even sea salt?
Himalayan salt is millions of years old and pure, untouched by many of the toxins and pollutants that pervade other forms of ocean salt (have you ever thought that sea salt is actually coming from the sea? And seas are not the cleanest places these days!)
Theres is a lot of information about this salt on the Internet. The following salt’s qualities easily persuaded me to start using it:
- HS controls the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning (meaning you body wont keep the water you really dont need)
- Promoting stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain.
- Encourages excellent blood sugar health
- Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
- Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy creation
- Promoting the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
- Aiding vascular health
- Reducing muscle cramps
- Increasing bone strength
- Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
- Creating a healthy libido
- In combination with water, it is necessary for blood pressure regulation
- Prevents cellulite, when compared to table salt
- Reduces chances of developing rheumatism, arthritis and gout, when compared to common chemically-treated salt
- Reduces chances of developing kidney and gall bladder stones when compared to common chemically-treated salt
If all these qualities above are not that important to you, please carry on using table salt! 🙂 If you would like to get a new habit and help your body get rid of any extra water easy – start using this wonderful pink salt!
Can be bought in health shops.