Do you have chocolate cravings? No? Stop reading and go back to your celery stick.
I definitely do. Sometime I even think the first thing I asked for when I was born was NUTELLA and not my mom’s milk. Need to call ‘eh and find out the truth finally.
Since I am not the best sugar’s friend, but I do love chocolate desserts and snacks, I had to reinvent Nutella. Here is my “Quick Chocolate Fix” recipe:
- 100 gr. Best quality 70%-75% chocolate (I use Green&Black 72%)
- 100 gr. of ground almonds or hazelnuts. It is better to use hazelnuts. You will have to toast them first, before grinding.
- 50 ml. Agave nectar
- 1/3 tea spoon of best quality vanilla extract
- 3-4 spoons of milk (or more if you need)
- 1 tb sp of cognac (or brandy)
- a handblender
Melt the chocolate:
– Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to a heatproof bowl.
– Add a little boiling water to a saucepan and heat until simmering.
– Put the heatproof bowl with the chocolate pieces on top of the saucepan with the simmering water.
The chocolate should not be stirred until it has completely melted and even then should only be stirred gently. Melt the chocolate just before you intend to use it, as it’s difficult to re-melt it successfully.
Combine all the ingredients together and blend!
Your delicious sugar and EEE-free “NUTELLA” is ready – Enjoy!