I think most of my recipes are very simple. But this one is the laziest one! You will have to do practically no_thing! Which is good. You can read a book. Call your friend. Or research on your salmon wine match instead 😉
I love this simple and delicious dish.
For 4 portions:
- 4 x 150 gr salmon fillets
- a bunch of asparagus
- 1 lemon
- black pepper
- 1 tb spoon of pesto or finely chopped basil mixed with olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- a couple of branches of cherry tomatoes
- some olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. On a large baking tray (oh my new beautiful sexy baking tray, I love it!) put the salmon fillets (skin up). Touch them with pesto or finely chopped basil mixed with olive oil – to give the dish a light basilico kick 😉
3. Wash the asparagus and snap at the base to remove the toughest part. Add to salmon fillets.
4. Add your beautiful tomatoes.
5. Cut the lemon in quarters. Add to the rest of the company.
6. Season: salt, black pepper, cloves of garlic (dont chop, dont take the skin off, just crash them with the knife of your tumb).
7. Sprinkle the dish with olive oil.
8. Now – in the preheated oven! Grill it for 15 minutes. If you dont have a grill, just cook in 200 degrees temperature.
It is very tasty. Enjoy!
Extra: To make this dish a bit more luxurious 🙂 add king prawns!