This recipe is from Master Chef. from Caterina.
- 150 gr dark chocolate of the best quality (70 + %cacao) I use Green&Black one.
- 125 gr unsalted butter
- 5 eggs separated
- 175 gr soft brown sugar (ideal for cooking)
- 175 gr ground almonds
- 100 ml of amaretto + 1 tbs for amaretto cream
- Double cream 100 ml
- icing sugar
Make sure you have the right baking tin. Check the Cooking tips section please.
4. Mix the sugar and almonds in the chocolate mixture, then stir in the egg yolks and the 100 ml of Amaretto.
Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool.
6. Whip the cream with sugar 1 tbs of Amaretto.
7. To serve dust with the icing sugar. Allow guests to help themselves with the raspberries and whipped cream. Or add some cream and raspberries on each plate before serving.
your guests will never forget you 😉
P.S. In the original recipe there is one more ingredient: Passion fruit. If you want to use it, blend its flesh in food processor. Then add icing sugar. When serving the cake, drizzle the passion fruit mix over.